Roles and Responsibilities
We are currently looking for Internal Auditor – Manager candidate to start a demanding yet exciting journey and become a part of a team within Global Internal Audit. The Global Internal Audit team is mandated to provide internal audit coverage to Member Firms across the globe. If you have confidence in your analytical skills, experience in Internal Audit and you are an independent, self-driven and motivated professional, this job is just perfect for you!
Your key responsibilities
- As a part of a team, you will act as General Auditor – Manager in order to provide consistent, high quality services to key stakeholders.
- Act as a Team Leader on diverse portfolio of audits and shares responsibility with the Audit Leader for planning and delivering the audit.
- Assists the Audit Leader in on-boarding the audit team and confirms the team members understand the audit objectives and scope, and their respective responsibilities on the audit
- Manages the execution of assigned audits; supervises the work of the audit team members during the various phases of the audit ensuring ongoing compliance with methodology and quality standards
- Collaborates with management on the more complex audit issues to develop possible recommendations.
- Presents findings and proposes recommendations that deal with root cause of issues and impact to the organization
- Manages the approved budget and resources for the assigned audit; assigns and reviews the work done by all team members
- Coaches team members and colleagues in the best use of company & teams methodologies and tools
- Demonstrates excellent people management capabilities and is able to think out of the box
Skills and attributes for success:
- Significant and concrete experience to manage and deliver an audit from planning to reporting
- Proven ability to lead projects and initiatives that drive performance
- Ability to manage people in a way that inspires, develops, and delivers results
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- CA/ MBA with 8+ years of post-qualification relevant experience in Internal Audit/ SOX Compliance/ Risk Advisory in a consulting or multinational environment
- Professional certification (CIA, CISA, or equivalent) is preferred, but not critical
- Ability to foster teamwork and innovation amongst a diverse and sometimes virtual team
- Ability to travel
What we look for
- We are interested in hiring an individual yet team player who will have the ability to build sound internal and external relationships with our Internal Stakeholders across the world. If you have a strong business acumen, are experienced and you are a highly motivated person who meet listed requirements, do not hesitate and apply for this job!
- Total Experience
- Total experience in Internal Audit
- Total Experience in Sox Compliance
- Educational Qualification
- Any audit certifications-Mention
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Current location
- Whether open for Gurgaon location
- Notice period
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Audit & Control
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization,CA in Any Specialization
ACZ Global Private Limited
Our Company started about 9 years back in the year 2013 and is involved in various services like business setup, HR solutions, Expat Services, PR & Event Management, Support services & Foreign Language courses. We have offices in Pune and Chennai and looking at expanding our operations in Bangalore