Roles and ResponsibilitiesA. Job Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible to build high-quality, performance oriented and innovative product embedded hardware.
- The candidate will actively participate in product hardware design.
- Design and development throughout the product’s hardware Development Life Cycle.
- System Hardware Design, Project Planning & Estimation, Document & Design Reviews.
- Timely Completion of Tasks as per project plan by ensuring quality of the deliverables
- Industrial hardware design and development experience including, 8/16/32 bit microprocessors (Infineon/ARM/PowerPC/Intel, etc...), High-speed digital circuits design, Analogue circuit designs, Ethernet / Fieldbus Interfaces, etc...
- Should have knowledge of hardware design and PCB design techniques.
- Project Planning and Estimation
- Good Analytical Ability
- Good Communication among team member and with external agency
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
ACZ Global Private Limited