Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide the service support to all end users and dealers - Field Service, Tele support & emails
- To provide the technical support and maintenance training.
- To trouble shoot and problem solving for service calls.
- To advice the MTB, Dealer and End-user for the technical issues.
- Able to travel frequently at short notice.
- Monitor and collection of installation data
- Understand and collection of BOM of CNCs pats and to promote and increase sales of spares
- Promotion and sales of contract services like AMC, PM-Preventive maintenance and SS24-Service support 24hrs
- Creating awareness about of products (Nomination activity, Seminar, Roadshow)
- Monitor and closing of service calls technically and commercially, Outstanding Follow ups for payment over phone and visits.
Knowledge and Skill:
1. Working experience in Service Industries dealing with CNC machine tool.
2. Work experience with CNC maintenance background.
3. Preferable from competitor companies like Fanuc and Siemens.
4. Extensive troubleshooting and problem solving skills
5. Good communication and presentation skills
Role:Hardware - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical
ACZ Global Private Limited