- Develop, counsel and mentor assistant managers, seniors, advanced analysts and analysts.
- Review all levels of complex tax returns & financial statements.
- Proactively recognize issues and recommend solutions.
- Proactively seek opportunities to diversify client load and exposure to different teams.
- Foster collaboration and constructive communication within the team.
- Demonstrate leadership and executive presence.
- Demonstrate basic presentation and public speaking skills, while actively participating in meetings.Demonstrating effective written and oral communication skills. Document all tasks and timelines.Successfully delegate to all levels of staff.Involvement in transition of work and explore the opportunity of going on rotation.
Your client responsibilities
In addition to specific competencies required for your role, you will also focus on developing the following in relation to firm-wide competencies:
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Ensuring use of the methodologies, tools and technology specific to tax.Encouraging others to ask critical questions and share their ideas and concerns openly.Conduct performance review by providing balanced and constructive feedback with specific
- examples and serve as a positive leader by helping people contribute more by setting expectations.Develop people by encouraging individuals to think for themselves and take responsibility for their contribution to the team.Maintaining focus of team members on service delivery; holding others accountable for timely completion of high-quality work.
- Showing a sense of urgency in responding to clients and team needs by responding to all queries/concerns promptly.
- Communicate your progress and the project status to the reporting managers in the respective country.
- Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal.
- Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently.
- Focusing team members on key quality drivers for work assignments.
- Building positive relationships with internal professionals and client personnel by demonstrating integrity and genuineness.
- Review and escalate issues and queries.
- Responsible for team delivering Service excellence.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Assisting senior managers in engagement service delivery.
Technical skills requirements:
Graduates/Post-graduates (BCom/BBM/MCom/MBA (Finance)) with:
- Total 10+ years of experience with 5-7 years of experience in EMEIA corporate taxation (preferably European countries).
- Strong in Excel – Advanced excel preferred.
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
Additional skills requirements:
- Experience in managing people and teams (ideally at least 6-10 team members).
- Confident & Self Motivated attitude.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring team.
- Logical process driven thinker.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
ACZ Global Private Limited
Contact Company:ACZ Global Private Limited