- Manage the end to end delivery of project or requests
- Understand the business problem and business requirements; break down the problem to create a tailored approach to suit the business needs
- Work on Deals strategy assignments which will involve desk research and analysis like macroeconomic research, company profile creation, competitor benchmarking, Financial benchmarking, Value chain analysis, roadmap creation, interview analysis, survey creation and analysis, market assessment, GTM strategy creation, Commercial due diligence, Financial Due diligence, etc.
- Perform project management activities. Work with teams and led teams on assignments. Led the communication with all stakeholders.
- Identify and assess risks which can affect project delivery. Proactively highlight them to the key stakeholders
- Be responsible for internal initiatives of the Business Unit
- Prepare pitch decks and proposal presentations highlighting project scope, deliverables, and benefits.
- Identify opportunities and actively participate in acquiring business
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, Written)
- Excellent understanding of business drivers
- At least 3+ years of experience secondary research and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent Excel, ppt preparation skills
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively across teams in a high performance culture and work effectively in a globally dispersed team environment.
Role:Finance & Accounting - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Finance & Accounting - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization,CS in Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
ACZ Global Private Limited