Roles and Responsibilities
We’re looking for Senior – Cloud Experts with design experience in Bigdata cloud implementations.
Your key responsibilities
- In-depth cloud domain experience with focus on Microsoft Azure / Microsoft Azure Stack solutions
- Experience in writing MapReduce and/or Spark jobs
- Experience building on Azure using Databricks, ADF/ADLS
- Sound programming, debugging/troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with familiarity in C# / .NET
- Good to have experience in Streamsets, Snowflake, Kafka.
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal formal and informal).
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a cooperative and collaborative team environment.
- Adaptable to new technologies and standards.
Skills and attributes for success
- Use an issue-based approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates
- Strong communication, presentation and team building skills and experience in producing high quality reports, papers, and presentations.
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably from a commercial due diligence standpoint.
- Exposure to tools like Tableau, Alteryx etc.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum 7 years hand-on experience in one or more key areas.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
ACZ Global Private Limited