Roles and ResponsibilitiesRequirements :
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or Masters; CPA is preferred.
• At least 7-10 years of public accounting experience, with experience leading multiple engagements and supervising staff. Experience auditing real estate, technology and financial services clients preferred Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including familiarity with US GAAP.
• Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client/internal relationships.
• Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing projects
• Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to represent the Firm well to client’s management
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills, strong attention to detail, and proven innovative problem solving skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Audit & Control
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance,M.Com in Any Specialization
ACZ Global Private Limited