Get an opportunity to work with Big 4. Apply now!
We are looking for experience level ranging from 1 years to 3.05 years in US Corporate taxation.
Should have worked on Forms 1120
Job Location: Bengaluru / Kolkata
The primary role of a Associate is to ensure accuracy of tax deliverables and supervise, develop and mentor staff.
1. Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in tax technical knowledge
2. Drive the tax return production process, review complex tax returns and other tax deliverables
3. Act as a counsellor for Analysts and Advanced Analysts
4. Develop and supervise staff on all technical, client service and engagement management skills, including providing input in performance discussions
5. Conduct research on technical topics and draft related communication for the client
6. Drive the tax return production process and review/sign tax returns
7. Assist the Manager in engagement management
8. Communicate directly with the engagement teams in other offices
9. Proactively recognize issues and recommend solutions
- Facilitate problem solving and co-ordination
- Motivate and inspire team members
- Be a role model and lead by example
Technical skills requirements
Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in tax technical knowledge(US Corporate Tax)
Additional skills requirements
Communicate effectively, being able to adapt communications to target audiences and interacting effectively in person, by phone and in writing.
If interested please send your resumes to email@example.com
Or contact 6366538282
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
ACZ Global Private Limited